Sunday, September 25, 2022

It's been a while...

If you follow the blog, you know it's been a while since we posted. This isn't because we stopped playing rooms; in fact, we just got back from a trip to the UK and Belgium where we played 5 rooms. We stopped posting because we started a business working with escape rooms to make props, and it felt wrong to continue rating escape rooms on review sites or on our blog. As of today, I'm formally putting an end to the blogging aspect of our escape room adventures. I'll leave you in this final post with a few of our faves from the years, that we hold in our hearts as some of the best times we've had in this adventure.

And, because it feels like a service to others, here are a few rooms I had a miserable time in. I'm listing specific rooms because I've played some rooms in these locations that were actually quite fun so I don't want to put these companies down. Just these specific rooms I cannot recommend to anyone.

If you want to see the new projects we have going on for props, follow us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment