Sunday, June 10, 2018

Escape the Room - 3 Mile Island


...............I don't know where to start. Perhaps a good place is that at some point, I sat down and quit doing much of anything cause I was ready to be done with the room. The room is well laid out and interesting with high quality props. Although the room nice, it was just time spent being quite irritated - and not only were we irritated with the room, but it caused us to argue with each other, which is rare.

Price:$$14 per person (used opening weekend coupon)

Theme:★★★This looks nice at first, then turns into misery. As usual, a nice looking room.

Quality:★★Here's the real deal - I cannot tell you what I think about this, really. If you try this yourself, you will understand what I mean.

Difficulty:★★★★★What a pain - so hard, and on purpose for it to be that way (I almost put a few curse words here...)

Fun:Nope. Just nope.

With:4 peopleDan, Evan, Judy, Meredith

Outcome:Win

Time Left:6:20

No comments:

Post a Comment