Sunday, June 10, 2018

Escape the Room - The Clock Tower


I hesitated on booking rooms here the first day, waiting on feedback from others, but ending up going on Sunday. I'm glad we went for this room, especially with the opening weekend discount. This is the best Escape the Room game I've done, and we were able to figure our way through, do some fun puzzles, and see some really neat technology used throughout the experience.

Price:$$14 per person (used opening weekend coupon)

Theme:★★★★The concept behind the room, the decor, and the sound effects were neat.

Quality:★★★We expected no problems in the room, and for the most part things went great. There was one prop where position was very important, and because we were off a little we spent five minutes or so messing with it. Otherwise, this was good.

Difficulty:★★★Some of the things in the room were easy to find and figure out, while others took some trial and error.

Fun:★★★★I liked this room and how different things came together - I suspect there are even things I never saw, but what I did was fun.

With:4 peopleDan, Evan, Judy, Meredith

Outcome:Win

Time Left:5:52

No comments:

Post a Comment