Monday, December 25, 2017

Escape IT Houston - Escape the Titanic



The lobby is fantastic - I loved getting to do mini-puzzles and such while we were waiting. For the room, I had such huge expectations going into this game after our experience with the Egyptian room before, and while this was fun and well done, I was a little sad. There was a good use of props for the most part, but some of the areas didn't quite meet what I'd expected heading in. We had fun doing the room and I'm glad we came out and we'll be back, but for this room in particular I felt a little let down only because I'd hyped it up in my head for so long.

Price:$$$30 per person

Theme:★★★This room looked great - overall definitely a good feel. Once I got past what I thought I was playing, I enjoyed the set.

Quality:★★★★★This is one of the better rooms I've done in terms of quality - everything is so well assembled and thought out that nothing stood out as wrong for quality.

Difficulty:★★★There is a great mix of puzzles from the easy to hard, and this is perfect for hubby and I going in. As usual, our downfall was missing the obvious.

Fun:★★★We had fun, and there was a lot of energy with the movement around the experience. I was never bored, and there was always something to keep me engaged.

With:2 peopleEvan, Judy

Outcome:Win

Time Left:15:38

No comments:

Post a Comment