Monday, October 30, 2017

The Escape Game - Nashville


My mother-in-law and I came here while on vacation, and I'm very glad we had a chance to do so. I actually wish we'd done another while there, but there WILL be another chance for that. We had some gift cards, and Danielle was super great and helping us plan our visit, and accommodating once we were here. I am typically hit or miss about things with a music theme, and I was pleasantly surprised by this room and how well the story flowed. I'm looking forward to coming here again.

Price:$$$$32 per person

Theme:★★★★★This is a neat idea, and one of the more creative ideas behind music rooms I've done before. The decor was very well done and tied together the story.

Quality:★★★★Everything worked very well, once we used our heads and figured out the right things to do.

Difficulty:★★★Over all, there was a nice mix of puzzles of varying difficulty. Some of the puzzles took a bit more effort, and communication and teamwork were extra important.

Fun:★★★This was a great stop for us in Nashville, and we had fun with the group (my mother-in-law and two other gals who joined us). There was definitely enough for everyone, and I got to participate with some seriously talented people.

With:4 peopleJudy, Pat (with two others)

Outcome:Win

Time Left:7:08

No comments:

Post a Comment