Saturday, July 29, 2017

Escape HQ Las Colinas - Corporation of DOOM


We decided to complete all of their rooms at this location (which is great and also kind of sad). I think of the three here, this was (sadly) my least favorite. I really blame hubby and myself for some of that, but there were things in the room that did not help with that. However, we had a good time, did a super cool puzzle (really - I wish I could share - but no spoilers - it was just so awesome).

Price:$$$35 per person (had coupon)

Theme:★★★Neat theme, and neat idea. I liked the progression of the story and the way it wrapped up at the end.

Quality:★★This was good, but at least one puzzle was almost impossible for us and required help because of our bad memories.

Difficulty:★★There were some hard things in here, not necessarily because they were hard, but because we kept jumping around and out of order and forgetting things we'd already done.

Fun:★★★There are some puzzles in here that made this extremely fun - I can honestly say I saw things that I've never seen in another escape to date.

With:2 peopleEvan, Judy

Outcome:Win

Time Left:02:21

No comments:

Post a Comment