Sunday, April 16, 2017

Xcape Adventures - Steam Punk


My aunt, grandma, and cousin were in town for the weekend, and after returning from our cabin adventures we stopped by to visit. My aunt wanted to get out for a bit and mentioned my cousin might want to do an escape room, so we came here and had a good time. We've done a couple of other rooms here (Dr. Gene Etics and Game Over) and have a good time. We are sad to know that this room is being replaced - I think it might be my favorite of the ones we've done here.

Price:$$20 per person

Theme:★★★★This is a great theme and the decoration is very fun.

Quality:★★★★Everything worked extremely well (or, at least, when you read and follow the instructions...).

Difficulty:★★★This was about average in difficulty, but had enough to keep you thinking.

Fun:★★★★I LOVED some of the surprises in here - a lot of fun things as you go through and we laughed a lot.

With:4 peopleEvan, Judy, Sheri, Zachary

Outcome:Win

Time Left:21:37

No comments:

Post a Comment