Sunday, March 26, 2017

Breakout KC - Room 13


I was traveling for work and got in quite early, so I booked myself into an escape room where several others had signed up already. The group was a family and all were very nice and fun to get to know. They were also newbies, so excited about what would happen. When we got in, we did spend a lot of time confused, used all of our clues, and got trapped in the room.

Price:$$$28 per person

Theme:★★★The room wasn't quite what I expected, but it was still very neat.

Quality:★★★In good shape - a couple of torn items, but otherwise okay.

Difficulty:★★★★★There were some puzzles that really made very little sense until they were explained to us, and even then were quite abstract.

Fun:★★Parts were fun, but I spent a lot of time frustrated.

With:8 peopleJudy (with seven others)

Outcome:Loss

Time Left:00:00

No comments:

Post a Comment