Thursday, May 17, 2018

Red Door Escape Room - Taken

We were out for dinner in the area and stopped by to see if any rooms were available since we had our red keys now, and we joined in on this one with a family who hadn't done a room before. This group was great for first timers - someone on their team took control of the walkie talkie and made this so much easier than it could have been otherwise. Also, they were definitely okay with trying multiple things until we got something right, instead of getting frustrated and giving up. I would have to say that they really made this room a positive and fun experience, and I'm glad we went with them.

Price:N/AUsed red key for free entry

Theme:★★★Since this was a repeat, this was exactly what was expected (once I recalled what it was).

Quality:★★★Well put together - when I compare to my review the first time I went, no finagling was needed, so I think they've made repairs on whatever that was.

Difficulty:★★★None of the puzzles were super hard, but there were several of them, and you do have to communicate well. We were fortunate that, even though we didn't know part of the group, every was good about sharing things.

Fun:★★★This was much less frustrating than last go around, although I did spend a bit of time just sitting there waiting for others.

With:6 peopleJudy, Meredith (with four others)

Outcome:Win

Time Left:9:00

No comments:

Post a Comment