Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Escape Hunt Dallas - Disappearance in Dallas


This one is hard to write about without giving too much away, but I will try! I had a bit of fun in this room, and while there were moments where I didn't have much I could do, I did have plenty to do the rest of the time. There are some great puzzles mixed with some not so great necessarily, but challenging. It was definitely something that kept my brain engaged, even when I was waiting.

Price:$$$$35 per person

Theme:★★★★Okay. So. This was kinda creepy, but very well done.

Quality:★★★Most things worked great, but there were a few items that were a little torn and made one puzzle harder than necessary.

Difficulty:★★★★This was hard, and communication was super important. If you want a challenge, this is for you.

Fun:★★★I mostly had fun here, but there was a small part of time where I didn't really have much to do.

With:4 peopleDan, Evan, Judy, Tevin

Outcome:Win

Time Left:4:26

No comments:

Post a Comment