Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Red Door Escape - The Gift


This is a room I have definitely heard great things about, and was encouraged all around to book this. I'm glad we did, and I'm glad we got paired up with a great couple (new to escape rooms but great at spotting details and taking the lead when we got a little lost at the end). We worked well together, and having a few folks with different experience levels helped when looking for details and thinking about how to use those. This room looks very nice, and I'm glad after my experience in Encounter before. On another note - I got a book safe and T-shirt after this visit, and that was a nice bonus.

Price:$$$28 per person

Theme:★★★★This room goes along well with the story, and it is nicely laid out/put together. I like the flow of the room.

Quality:★★★Everything in hear worked very well (which was expected as the room was so new). However, there is a small part of the room that seemed like something was missing, and there was another thing in the room that looked like a puzzle that we never had to use.

Difficulty:★★★This was a good mix of puzzles, both in terms of types and difficulty levels. There really is something for everyone here, and the team we had worked well together.

Fun:★★★★★This was very fun - I think we all liked different things about the room (I loved the stuff in the middle most; I think Evan liked the ending).

With:5 peopleEvan, Judy, Tony (with two others)

Outcome:Win

No comments:

Post a Comment