Friday, September 29, 2017

Smarty Pantz - Spies & Lies


I think we've stopped by here the last few times we've been in Vancouver, and I'm glad there are still some rooms here for us to look forward to on our next trip, too. We have had such great experiences here - their rooms are good, and the staff is amazing. This room is another good example of this - from the very beginning we had a good time and had a great introduction to the story (you will see it below - I laughed a LOT). Well thought out from start to finish, along with a puzzle in here that I think is one of Evan's favorite across all the rooms we've done (he lit up as soon as he figured out what to do with it).

Price:$$$25 CAD per person

Theme:★★★★★The theme is great, and made even better by the employees. Just...I am smiling now thinking about it.

Quality:★★★★So much attention to detail.

Difficulty:★★This was overall fairly easy to follow along to, assuming that you or your spouse doesn't leave something you need somewhere you don't think to look for it.

Fun:★★★★I laughed so hard at times that I couldn't breathe. Their staff did such a great job, especially with the introduction before we started, that I couldn't even answer questions they asked because I was laughing so hard.

With:2 peopleEvan, Judy

Outcome:Win

Time Left:9:22 (45 minute room)

No comments:

Post a Comment