Friday, September 8, 2017

1 Hour To Escape - The Study


We've liked the rooms here quite a bit - each has some neat things inside and the employees are fantastic to work with. This room in particular was well thought out and has some pretty good puzzles inside (if you pay enough attention to find them all). This was a harder room for us for a number of factors. First, I just had a long day and then doing this later in the evening, I may not have been at the top of my game. Second, there was a lot for a group of two, and we would have fared better with a larger group. In any case, I know I came across as a little irritated after this, but much more at myself than anything else.

Price:$$$27 per person

Theme:★★★This was pretty neat, if a little eccentric.

Quality:★★There were a few broken things in the room, which for the most part did not have any impact on the overall experience.

Difficulty:★★★★This is very hard for two people alone, mainly because we just missed things that either we completely skipped or stared at a bit.

Fun:★★★There are a couple of really neat things in here - I wish I could do them justice, but to do so I'd probably have to give it away. On the other hand, I was a little frustrated because we should have listened when they said it was too much for two people before we went in.

With:2 peopleEvan, Judy

Outcome:Loss

Time Left:N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment