Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Escape Your Mindgame Room - Dark Room


I was so excited by the name and idea behind this room, and parts of this room were exactly what I expected. Other parts were a little more difficult. Definitely read the description well before you opt-in - I love this type of room, but have several friends who'd not have been keen to stay in.

Price:$$$30 per person

Theme:★★★I love the idea behind this room, and the starting point and decor are perfect to go with it.

Quality:★★Things were pretty good, but it was easy to do something wrong and I'm not sure how well certain elements will hold up.

Difficulty:★★★★The room itself (read the name...) greatly contributes to the difficulty rating I'm giving. The puzzles themselves aren't too bad, but the environment complicates them.

Fun:★★★A good time, but having a more interactive game master would have improved the experience.

With:2 peopleEvan, Judy

Outcome:Win

Time Left:28:08

No comments:

Post a Comment