Sunday, July 16, 2017

Escape HQ Las Colinas - Country Club Heist


This is an example of three groups coming together with very different experience levels and each doing a great job. There are things in the room for people of all skill levels, and enough clues to guide you to completion if there are things you get stuck on. The room is well put together, even though I wasn't too crazy of the theme going in, but I've heard good things about the room from others, and I like their other escape games.

Price:$$$30 per person

Theme:★★★★This was good - I was wondering how they'd make this happen and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

Quality:★★★This was in pretty good order - but you can tell from the pre-game talk that they've prepared for the idea that folks may try and break things.

Difficulty:★★There were some good puzzles here - sadly, there was just a lot going on, a big group, and I didn't catch everything that we did.

Fun:★★★So, golf is not really my cup of tea, so I wasn't expecting to enjoy this as much as I did.

With:8 peopleEvan, Judy (with six others)

Outcome:Win

Time Left:16:28

No comments:

Post a Comment